LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image display

Dear friends,
I attached one vi in that the image window seen is the actual size of the CCD, & the a cross is the center of the CCD. now i want to generate box of 50x50 pixel size in the image display window, how to do that, if i enter how many No. of box i needed it shd draw the boxes with reference to center point (box), the center box shd be at the center & arround that same size of box shd be drawn. how to do that, i attached a prgramme to generate a box, & the output should be like the Jpeg image i attached. please help me to do that.
thank u
sasikumar m
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,195 Views)
Salutations,

I'm not really sure labview has this capability.

It has the ability to draw rectangles that you specify the information from, however, I don't believe it gets as complex as you desire.
I'd suggest trying to use the Draw Rectangles option or the ability to Draw multiply lines ("Graphics and Sounds"-->"Picture Functions"). You'd have to do the math behind the scenes though and figure out all the locations. Which, could be simple if you're always going to have the same sized picture and it'll be lined up as you desire. However, for varying values of picture size and "center" locations, you might have to modify one of these VI's to arrange the right drawings.

Sincerely,
ElSmitho
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,166 Views)
Hello,

Looking at your program, it appears that you have the Vision module. I would think that you could accomplish this application by performing a pattern match using the cross (and some of the blank space around it) as a target, and then after finding it, perform the overlay functions to create your box. Note that the boxes will be individual entities and will not lay perfectly on top of eachother as they have in your image unless the crosses are exactly 50 pixels apart.

When you use the overlay function to create the box, you should base the location of the start and endpoints on the found pattern match.

Note that if you are using Vision 7 or 7.1, Vision Assistant should be able to aid you in setting up the pattern match. It will make creating the template, matching the pattern and generating the Labview code very easy. Give it a try!

Hope this helps,

Robert
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,147 Views)