LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I have a bunch of thermocouples reading some low temperatures and a bunch reading higher temperatures, how can I get Labview to figure out the transition zone between them?, i.e. which thermocouples make up that transition zone??

Well it looks like you understand what going on in the code. However the output array from the EZ Temperature are actual temperatures not voltages.  I've attached a schematic of what the temperature profile should look like and where the transition zone should be.  You can get a good idea where the hot and cold temperatures should be.  I appreciate your help!!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(306 Views)
I have an example for you to look at.  It is not well coded, does not take into account boundary conditions (it assumes the transition does not occur at the first or last thermocouple).  It also assumes that there is only one transition and that the transition is outside of the noise (by noise I mean that it has a larger change in slope than the highest change in slope for either the top or bottom.  That said, this may be enough to get you going.  If you know of or find a better algorithm to use for this and need help implementing it then let me know and I will see what I can do.  Goodluck!
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(297 Views)