LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IR navigation

hi, my name is Rafael 15 years old and i´m from Czech. I am working on a robot for my project for LabVIEW robotics course, and I have a problem, due to requirment: use Lego robots and  Lego isn´t designed for Labview use. My robot is using an IR beacon to navigation and here starts the problem: the Lego IR sensor is showing strange values (like neg. values of IR) and i tried almost everething and first it was just random then i tried more solutins and get to succes of 70%. If you can someone help me with solving pls answer me. 

I don´t know if it can help, but here´s te goal of my robot: main goal is to help people when they aren´t home (or they´re lazy like me), my robot´s name is "smart watercan". First it find a sign from beacon then move to it (yup here´s the problem), then measures the humidity of the flowerpot, next chose one option go to home position or use its watertanks to water the flowerpot and than go back to the home position.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(974 Views)

@HusaGames wrote:

hi, my name is Rafael 15 years old and i´m from Czech. I am working on a robot for my project for LabVIEW robotics course, and I have a problem, due to requirment: use Lego robots and  Lego isn´t designed for Labview use. My robot is using an IR beacon to navigation and here starts the problem: the Lego IR sensor is showing strange values (like neg. values of IR) and i tried almost everething and first it was just random then i tried more solutins and get to succes of 70%. If you can someone help me with solving pls answer me. 

I don´t know if it can help, but here´s te goal of my robot: main goal is to help people when they aren´t home (or they´re lazy like me), my robot´s name is "smart watercan". First it find a sign from beacon then move to it (yup here´s the problem), then measures the humidity of the flowerpot, next chose one option go to home position or use its watertanks to water the flowerpot and than go back to the home position.

If LEGO robots weren't designed for LabVIEW, then what is this:
LEGO MINDSTORMS Module for LabVIEW?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(965 Views)