From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help understanding the sequence structure in a certain example

Solved!
Go to solution

@JÞB wrote:

I really liked the Create SubVI feature when it was added.  

Uhmm I am fairly certain that 4.0 had it I know 5.1 did though it may have been a right-click option.  It was not undoable even when undo after save came around and it did not unmake space Leaving huge blankspaces in the caller that had to be manually cleaned.  It chose Conn panes poorly and wired them all in reverse z order back whenever.   Recent versions have made it a wonderful tool for creating shell code for your lvlibs.  The error no error case or single frame sequence structure integrated Structure labels make great places to drop requirement covers statements

Yes, requirement statements in sub-diagram labels with bookmarks equals "it's easy to show exactly where in the code the requirement was met".

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 11
(149 Views)