LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have problems to open *.INT files created by LabView 4

Dear Sirs, I am in a problem, as I have results of my research in *.INT format,  for which I was using the LabView 4.0.,  and now, I cannot access and open those files. Can you please help me and give me some useful hints, how can I open and visualise those curves , and which software to use. Is there any possibility to open it, or save it in a different format which is more accessible by other software,  in advanced LabView version, and is it feasible that we upgrade our LabView, as we would need to open the *.INT files, but on the other hand also to continue our reseach into this electrophysiological field. Thank you
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,377 Views)
Hi imarinko,

you should investigate the vi used for writing those *.int-files. Maybe you will find a load-routine in the old sources as well!

The *.int-extension is no standard LabView-file. Someone wrote a vi to write those files and had a intention to do so. Ask him/her for explanation on file format, sources and help!
Or attach those old sources here in the forum. Or attach (a not too big) snippet of such an *.int-file.
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 2
(3,366 Views)