LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot create executable file on my LabView program.

I cannot create an executable file on my LabView program. There is no problem or error when I run it it just that i can't create its executable file. What could be the possible reason for that? I highly appreciated your response..Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,343 Views)
You need to have the Professional edition of LabVIEW, or the Application Builder to be able to create executables. If you don't have one of these two, you won't be able to create exes.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,341 Views)

What version of LabVIEW are you using?

Do you have the Application Builder as toolkit or do you have the professional development package?

Do you work in a LabVIEW-project (LV 8.x and later)?

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,340 Views)

Do you see this?

exe.JPG

Message 4 of 7
(3,333 Views)
Yes, I already finished my Multifunction Tester on LabView 8.5, for finalization I should create an exec file. Yes we do have a Applicaton Builder as toolkit.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,330 Views)

See this KB.

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
Message 6 of 7
(3,323 Views)

Hi tikoy,

As you are using Labview 8.5,you need to open an empty project,then attach your current VI and save the whole project.Then go to build specifications inside the project manager and select exe and continue.

Thanks and regards,

srikrishnaNF

Regards,
Srikrishna

Message 7 of 7
(3,320 Views)