cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I_V sweep in keithley

Solved!
Go to solution

hello,

I am new to labview.I am doing the the solar IV characteristics with this program in keithley 2420.

the problem i am getting is that the voltage which coming after all the logic operation is in integer form rather than float value .i didn't find anything related to it on the palette

I want to append the data of all the measurement in a single file of one day rather than creating any new file for each measurement.like if i have taken one measurement for the reverse measurement it shouldn't be asking for new file rather than appending in the same file with a title as required

Also my graph is not showing the currents in microapmeres rather its showing in ampere .

can anyone please help me out.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,425 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author jyot445

Hi iyot,

any chance your computer is set to use the comma as decimal separator - instead of the point used by most computers worldwide and mostly all external measurement devices? (The most common reason when measurement values aren't converted correctly from string to numbers.)

Solution: Adapt your format codes to accept decimal points…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,414 Views)

thanks knight...for the response but can you please elaborate it more

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,403 Views)

thanks knight...for the response but can you please elaborate it more?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,403 Views)

Hi iyot,

for the response but can you please elaborate it more?

So you want to answer my question from my previous message?

And did you read the LabVIEW help for those formatcodes to learn about handling different decimal point/comma formats?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,400 Views)

thanks, i changed it and it's working

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,398 Views)