LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hypervisor: Create Standalone Real-Time Application (Error at deploying: File not found)

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I am using Hypservisor. With "Build Specifications" in the project explore I want to create a standalone real-time application.

In my first try I only want to print some texts onto the real-time console (HyperTerminal) using the function "RT Debug String.vi". I built the real-time application successfully and got the rtexe-file locally on the windows system. But as I tried to deploy the application to the target system, I got the error: "File not found". Please check the attached file "error.txt" for details.

I don't understand which file is not found. Or I used "\" as path separators. Is it wrong? I'd appreciate if you'd have any idea of the problem. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Scarletice

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,461 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author scarletice

The project files are attached here.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,449 Views)

Hello,

The problem is solved.  I made a mistake in the build specification. I changed the "Target destination directory" to "d:\ni-rt\startup", instead of the original "c:\ni-rt\startup".  That caused the error.

Thanks and regards,

Scarletice

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,432 Views)

Hi Scarletice,

My apologies for not being able to reply sooner -- I am glad that you have resolved the problem; definitely keep posting should you need any assistance in the future!

Out of curiosity, can I ask what you are using the Real-Time Hypervisor for?

Best Regards,

Casey Weltzin

Product Manager, LabVIEW Real-Time

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,412 Views)

Hello Casey,

Thank you very much for your reply and your interest in our project. We are using Real-Time Hypervisor for the setup of our test stand. We use the Windows system to show the GUI and the Real-Time system for the real-time machine control and online data storage. We use shared variables and shared memory for the data exchange between the two systems.

The system works generally quite fine now. But we still have to face new problems at each step forwards. I'm sure, I'll have more questions. I'd appreciate your advices. Thanks sincerely.

Best regards,

Scarletice

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,395 Views)