From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to

I'm using a cRIO 9004 with module 9263, but I don't know how to generate signal in the output. So if somebody have a exemple to teach me use this module or some way to do the signal go out of cRIO I thank very much.

I'm posting two exemples, in the "exemple 1.zip" I just used the FPGA Wizard to create a code to getting a signal eletric (volt), I'm getting in numbers of points using a FIFO to send the value from FPGA to  the HOST, with module 9215, so if somebody know how to create a output for this signal help me.
In the "exemple 2.zip" I used the FPGA Wizard to create a code to getting a signal eletric (volt), I'm getting in numbers of points using a FIFO to send the value from FPGA to  the HOST, with module 9215 with module 9215, and a single points continuous to the output with the module 9263.

The VIs are "FPGA.vi" and "HOST.vi"

I'm developing a design in the area of quality of energy in the University, o I need help to use cRIO, thanks.
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,347 Views)
Verfique o exemplo Analog Output - cRIO, ele contém os VIs do Host e Target para que você possa estudá-las.

Sugiro também que você verifique o tutorial:

Temos diversos tutoriais e exemplos em nosso site para todos os produtos da National.

Dario Camargo
NI Brazil
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,283 Views)

Translation Portugese to English:

Look at the example Analog Output - cRIO, it contains the VIs of Host and Target so you can study them.

I suggest that you check the tutorial: 

http://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-1663

We have several tutorials and examples on our site for all products from NI.
Message 3 of 3
(2,269 Views)