LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use advanced TDMS file read .tdms

I have a .tdms file that is automatically stored using 'DAQmx configure logging (TDMS) vi'.When I read with normal TDMS, the data can be read correctly, but when I read with advanced TDMS asynchronously VI, it can't be read properly, the data is wrong.I've been debugging for a long time and I don't know what the problem is.Everybody ace, have who can help me look, very grateful!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,683 Views)

Please don't attach VI's that use Chinese or Japanese characters.  Only English characters.

Only Japanese or Chinese PC's can handle that font.  The VI won't open on an English PC.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,596 Views)

I was able to open your VI after rename it.

But group and channel name are also in Chinese.

Got invalid group/channel error.

George Zou
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,575 Views)

Hi,RavensFan

Thanks for your reply.  Now,I changed the VI to English. Would you please help me find out what the problem is ?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,554 Views)

Thank you,George Zou

I changed the VI and .tdms file.Please help me find out the problem,thanks a lot!

@zou  已写:

I was able to open your VI after rename it.

But group and channel name are also in Chinese.

Got invalid group/channel error.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,547 Views)

Did you try this example:

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2015\examples\File IO\TDMS\Advanced Read and Write\Asynchronous Read and Write\TDMS Advanced Prefetched Asynchronous Read.vi

George Zou
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,536 Views)

Hi,George Zou

I used the TDMS Advanced Prefetched Asynchronous Read.vi。The problem still 

exists。

@zou  已写:

Did you try this example:

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2015\examples\File IO\TDMS\Advanced Read and Write\Asynchronous Read and Write\TDMS Advanced Prefetched Asynchronous Read.vi

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,511 Views)