LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to trigger the waveform?

I would like to ask how to trigger the waveform so that can hold the signal in waveform graph. Do you have this example? Appreciate your reply and thank you very much.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,278 Views)
furmanlim,

I may not understand your question. However, if you are asking how to trigger an acquisition using NI data acquisition hardware, then the place to start is the shipping examples that come with LabVIEW.

After launching LabVIEW, choose Help >> Find Examples.... Choose the Search tab, then scroll down in the keyword list and you'll see "trigger" and "triggering". I think triggering will give you the most results, including options for the Traditional DAQ API as well as the newer DAQmx. The one that is right for you will depend on whether you are using an external digital trigger signal, or triggering on a certain analog level of an input channel, etc.

If I've misunderstood and your question is really a software question (how to get data to appear in a graph or something), then please respond with more details of what you need help with.

Regards,
John
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,267 Views)