From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to run an exe file as web service

I need to build a simple website , to share test cases and reports and the process of them within colleagues.

First, I tried to build such website by traditional  way ,just like the picture below:

2.jpg

Though not really friendly , the website can work, no matter in "begin" mode or "publish"mode .

but, what I really want is to build an exe ,when I run the exe file on a service PC ,the web service starts. Other people can visit the websites from their own computers , just the same as I had "published" the web on that service PC.

I find it a little difficult , because after I build an exe and run it , with the ip http://127.0.0.1 I can just visit the index.html, further METHOD can not be reached , and say nothing of the .esp file.

I just used an index.html page and when I click the button in that page , I should jump to a POST method and call an esp file in that method .But ,when I click that button with my EXE WEBSERVICE ,nothing happened.

There may be even further reasons why I failed ,such as the relative path of the resource file ,but I am not sure .Meanwhile , the esp file is not friendly at all,is there any easier way to accomplish such functions ?

the attached are the source code . any suggest will be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,777 Views)