From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resolve error 50103

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear All

I am trying to collect data from two sensors. Both sensors ouput is Analoge Voltage. My purpose is to acquire data from both sensors and then plot thier waveforms, multiply both waveforms and get FFT.

The error coming is 50103. The immage of error message is attached. Also attached is the my Block diagram.

I read some posts related to this error on discussion forum. What I understand is that I cannot run both DAQ Assistance at the same time. Then how I can collect real time data from two sensors?

(My DAQ Card is NI PCI 6281 and I am collecting data continuously).

Kind Regards

Muhammad Irfan

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(5,443 Views)

Hi tronoh,

use just one DAQ assistent and let it read two signals (both use the very same timing!)...

You can also convert DAQ assistent signals directly to waveforms. No need to build the waveform on your own...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(5,438 Views)

Dear Sir

Can you please guide me how I can read twi Analog Inputs from single DAQ Assistance?

Also how to create waveform without using Build waveform.vi?

Kind Regards

Muhammad Irfan

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(5,423 Views)
When you first create a DAQ Assistant, you are told how to select multiple channels. Since you ignored this, open the DAQ Assistant and click the ' Add' burton.

Simply use the From Dynamic Data to directly create waveform data type. You want a 1D array of waveforms.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(5,411 Views)

Dear Sir

I have add the channel from DAQ assistance, output (Data) terminal is only one. So how I come to know which input is being read. And how to separate two inputs inorder to draw them on separate graphs?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(5,405 Views)

Hi Tronoh,

all you get is just one DDT wire. That's all needed...

Look into the "Express VI" functions paletteand spot the SplitSignal function...

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(5,404 Views)

Dear Sir

I able to separate the two signals. But now the problem is that for one input channel where the sensor was giving 0.3Volt AC is being dispalyed correctly on the waveform. While for second sensor whose output is 7Volt DC is being displayed zero volt on graph. (Attach is the graph). Why the

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(5,396 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author tronoh

Hi tronoh,

you still not follow our advices in setting the "From DDT" function correctly to output waveforms:

check.png

You provided different settings for those two analog signals. Check the signal range you set in the DAQ assistent...

Best regards,
GerdW

Message 8 of 10
(5,395 Views)

Dear Sir

I got your point. But I am confused about that at the channel Voltage 1 (port 33,66) I give 300 mVolt AC signal and it is correctly being displayed on the Graph Named as Voltage 1.

While for the channel named Voltage 0 (68,34) the input I give is 7 Volt DC Signal. But this signal is  being displayed as zero volt on the graph named as Voltage 0. Why for this channel the output is zero?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(5,390 Views)

Got it. Thanks for support.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(5,380 Views)