LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to prepare for a LabVIEW interview

Hi,

Im having an interview on LabVIEW with a company which masters in ATE (automate test equipments). Can anyone help me what are the important topics tht ill have to cover/ prepare for the interview? Further request to share your personal experience on LabVIEW interviews if any.. I've completed cLAD and the employer has shortlisted my profile knowing that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Ram

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,697 Views)

Since they are the "masters" in ATE (as told by you) probabbly they will be more interested in knowing the details about the ATE that you have designed (or worked on ).

If i am there in such a interview panel i will defenetly ask questions regarding connections to various devices in the ATE (about the instruments connected to the ATE for performing the functional tests), The amount time that you saved while perfoming these tests automatically compared to manual tests, your knowledge on the NI hardware and lots of question regarding LabVIEW (that also includes the basic like lets start from Nyquist)

So be prepared....and All the best....

Message Edited by Guruthilak on 02-23-2010 10:35 AM
Regards
Guru (CLA)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,646 Views)

My most recent required me to sit down with some existing code and critique it. Then I was asked to write a small vi to preform a fairly simple task. I got the position, so I guess I gave the right answers.

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,616 Views)