cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to plot graphs with different number of values

Solved!
Go to solution

Hallo guys,

after a couple of hours I have to give up and ask you for the help.

The problem:

It must be possible to disregard some of the measured values. The measured and the validated points have to be shown in the same graph (for example for the measured values "x" and for the valideded data "o". The valideded data would look like a circle with a "x" in the middle).

So far so good.

The time-difference between the measured data (dbl-array) is allways the same (20-30 seconds).

I've tried (see attachment):

If the measured value is not valid, I delete this value and change in this case the "dt" in the Waveform (see loop 2), so I get the data I want.

I tried different ways, but I can't to plot the data in the same chart (I think because the timedifference "dt" is not the same)

Do you have any idea, how can I plot the graphs shown in "chart linear fit" and "chart valided data" in the same chart?

Maybe I have to use the "graph" and not the "chart" ?!

I've choosed chart because it must be possible to hide/show each plot (but I think, I would work with graph as well)

I hope I've decribed the problem well and you can help me. I'm sure, it is possible and probably easy, but I can not find it out 😞

Thank you !!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,106 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author alexphysiker

Hi Alex,

do the old NaN-trick Smiley Wink!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos