LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to modify pulse script to include current control and data save

I have a Keithley 2611 connected to LabView 2014, the driver works and I'm using one of the factory scripts (attached) to generate a continuous pulse. My question is how can I modify this to

1) include the option of controlling current and measuring voltage as well (right not it only controls votlage)?

2) include the ability to set an off value for the voltage or current (meaning it will be set it to a certain value and not just zero).

3) I extract time vs voltage or current data to make a graph using excel.

I'm fairly new to this program so sorry if this sounds like a silly question! Any help is appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,530 Views)

Hi m.uceda,

The Keithley 2611 driver that provides the API in LabVIEW is made by Keithley and is not NI Certified, which means we haven't confirmed its functionality and don't provide tech support for it. Keithley's applications engineers are well educated and very knowledgable. Your best approach will be to contact them for support. They should be able to help you with your application. If they are not able to help you for some reason, please give us a call at 866-275-6964 and create a service request, and we'll be happy to try to help you out as much as we can.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,483 Views)