From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to load/import/extract Axon Instrument .abf file 2.0.4 version?

Hi all,

We recently set up a low current measuring system using Axon Instrument's devices, and the data recorded are in .abf format 2.0.4 version. I know there's an example VI about abf file format here: http://www.ni.com/example/30979/en/, but it only supports up to 2.0 version. Is there any support for loading/importing/analysing .abf version 2.0.4 file format? 

Thank you!

Weisi

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,914 Views)
Have you tried the example VI to see if it works? I wouldn't expect a version number 3 places out to make too much of a difference.

Are the differences documented anywhere?

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,900 Views)

Actually I have and couldn't load it. That's why I'm seeking help here. Not only LabView, most of the softwares that support abf 2.0 don't support 2.0.4. I wanted to attach an example file here but I think this format isn't allowed to be upload...

I'm actually writing to the salesman at Axon Instrument for some documentation on the new version 2.0.4.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,876 Views)

Here I attach a sample data file if you can help me?

Thank you so very much!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,847 Views)

We are having the same problem for a new setup we recently ordered. It seems that the new digititzer is causing the problem.

Have you got the problem solved? If so, may I ask how it is solved since it is giving us a hard time for now.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,449 Views)