LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to learn LabView fast

I am a new learner of LabView.I think the LabView is interseting but it seemed difficult to me.can you tell me some advice of learning LabView.Please introduce me some books or website of LabView.Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(8,167 Views)

Here is a decent place to start: http://www.ni.com/white-paper/7466/en/

LabVIEW is also PACKED with examples -- use the Example Finder feature to help find a specific topic you're interested in.

I also recommend the LabVIEW Core 1 through 3 training.  Specifically Core 1 if you have no programming/LabVIEW experience.  You can find the courses here: http://sine.ni.com/tacs/app/fp/p/ap/ov/lang/en/pg/1/.  These require a fee but are sometimes included with your licensing package when you purchase the product.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If someone helped you out, please select their post as the solution and/or give them Kudos!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(8,136 Views)

Formal training is the best way to get started, but the best way to learn LabVIEW is to develop real-world applications. Preferably as part of a team with more experienced programmers. And spend a lot of time here.

PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(8,126 Views)

LabVIEW for Everyone is supposed to be a really good book to get started with.  I haven't read it myself, so I don't have a true opinion on it.

Other than that, hit the examples.

LabVIEW Basics,LabVIEW 101 for a couple of tutorials.

And ask questions.  Learning any program language is a process.  So don't be afraid to try things and ask how things work.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(8,121 Views)