LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to interface myRIO to IBM Watson IoT Platform

Hello Friends,

I am working on an IoT based project for that I am using myRio and IBM Watson IoT Platform, I have tried a code using IoT Foundation package, I hereby attached the screenshot of the code but the code is not working, please give me a solution to solve the problem or please give me any other method to implement IoT for my project.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,079 Views)

First you should post your code and not a picture.

You need to give more information than it is not working. Are you getting errors? What have you tried to fix the problem? What is the expected result vs what you are actually seeing?

You need to understand here that most of the people here are not NI employees. We are willing to help you solve your issues and point you in the right direction. We are not here to "give" you anything. We are volunteers and are very willing to help.

Give us more information and maybe someone would be willing to advise you. 

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,040 Views)

I accept everything that you said, but the reason why I shared the image rather than code is that, if we want to run the code we need a myRIO kit and account in IBM Cloud, I don't think everyone will have these, as you said not everyone is a NI employee, The only person who can help me is if they already have done this method to implement IoT, that's why I gave some short information about this otherwise it will become complicated.

The word "give" I used is not for asking any objects, I just want someone to guide me to implement IoT by using IBM or any other platform which they already have done some project on IoT.

My motto is to implement IoT, So the method to implement is not a big deal.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,990 Views)