LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the maximum bandwidth-urgent

@Al-rawachy wrote:

Last thing, regarding patient, I was so patient especially when other colleagues at the tope said to be patient. So I was patient, my target to say any help again, just because want to let the question be in a first page rather than be in the other pages to be easier for voulnteers to see it.  So please try to think before you write.

You bumped your thread after 3 hours acting as if the forums had owed you a response in those three hours.  That's not patient.

When the text posted by the person you're berating cites several forum rules you've broken, it's absurd to tell them to think before they write in the very post you show you've failed to do so yourself.

Keep in mind, when you're asking people to help your atttude is likely to influence their desire.  You should think about that before your next reply.  The current demeanor you're showing will make it much harder to find a friendly volunteer.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(693 Views)

Hey guys, what's going on here, no need to witre all these things. Anyway, It's my mistake that i didn't read the rules of the form. Sorry guys for this misunderstanding.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(651 Views)