LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate a pulse with 9472?

I am trying to generate a single 8V pulse of 10ms duration on multiple channels of the 9472.  The 9472 is in slot 4 of the 9172 compact daq chassis.  To test my results, I have connected an oscilloscope to one channel of the 9472 (with no load attached).  I tried modifying the Create Digital Waveform VI from the Write Dig Chan-Ext Clk example VI.  In doing so, I generated a binary array with the first half of the array filled with all 0's and the second half of the array filled with all 1's.  When I triggered my O'scope on a rising edge, I saw the channel turn on (also the LED was lit on the 9472).  However, the channel stayed on even after the routine had completed (LEDs were lit solid).  So to try to turn the channel off, I appended one 0 to the end of my array.  Now the O'scope won't trigger and I see no sign of the LEDs on the 9472 blinking.  Any ideas how I can solve this problem? 

I was able to get a single pulse of the proper duration by setting up a task in MAX with the 9472 in slot 5.  But in doing so, I was only able to generate the pulse on one channel.  I need to be able to parallel multiple channels for my application.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,348 Views)