LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete one channel of multiple channels?

Hi Friends,

I am using a DAQmx to creat one task with two channels (LVDT signals). Two signals are displayed on waveform graph. Now I want to delete one of the signal when it reaches the condition I set. Could anyone give me an example about how to delete one signal from multiple signals?

If you could attach a picture, that would be great because I may not be able to open a VI due to my old Labview version(7.0). Thanks a lot.

-Zhicheng

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,527 Views)

Hello jason,

Share the one which you have developed based on which we can help you out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,501 Views)

Hi Palanivel,

Thanks for your suggestion. I've attached a pic and a VI. I have three questions about my VI.

#1. How to delete one of the two channels? The reason why I want to delete it is that I want to seperate the two channels and use each channel to compare with the constant I set to decide whether to write a digital output to a corresponding device(line 5 or line 6).
#2. How to count iteration of signal 1 when "less-than sign" outputs false without stop the while loop?
#3. How to give output signal to each of the two devices(line 5 and line 6) respectively? Let's say comparision of signal 1 give digital output to line 5, while comparision of signal 2 give digital output to line 6.

Thank you ahead.

discussion VI Cycles.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,472 Views)

Why did you start a new thread when you already had this thread open https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/How-to-stop-one-channel-without-affect-other-channels/m-p/3792736 with what seems to be the same question?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,448 Views)

I found out I have more questions than the other topic and I want to explain more details about my questions, so I posted a new topic. If this is not allowed, I have to say sorry and I will delete the other topic.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,437 Views)