LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create multiple function for each value

Hi, I'm new to LabVIEW.

I need some help. Attached is my LabVIEW file.

I want to change the Formula VI for the 'Air Velocity vs Time' waveform to another formula (or multiple formula (can I use MathNode Script for this?)) to let it handle multiple values from the data and then display the result on the waveform graph. Or how can I do this?

Another one is how to change the scale for the 'Measurement Flow' from sensor to pressure? Using pressure sensor 0V-10V to -500Pa-500Pa.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,943 Views)

@Faruq wrote:
I want to change the Formula VI for the 'Air Velocity vs Time' waveform to another formula (or multiple formula (can I use MathNode Script for this?)) to let it handle multiple values from the data and then display the result on the waveform graph. Or how can I do this?

You could simply use a case structure around the Formula Express VI. When you say MathNode Script I'm assuming you're referring to MathScript? Or are you referring to the Formula Node. With either one you'd need to convert from dynamic data to arrays. With MathScrip you need to be aware that starting with LabVIEW 2009 MathScript requires a separate license.

Another one is how to change the scale for the 'Measurement Flow' from sensor to pressure? Using pressure sensor 0V-10V to -500Pa-500Pa.

You can create a custom scale for your measurement. You can do this in the DAQ Assistant.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,923 Views)