From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a soda dispenser

I want to create a soda dispenser that has 3 options to choose the flavor and each flavor will have a different pump and by choosing the flavor you can choose the measure of this full, almost full and half. I plan the pumps to be filled by means of which they are lighted for a certain time as an example, full 6 seconds, semi full 5 seconds and half 3 seconds.

I want ideas or tutorials that know how to create it as I get stuck in the design part.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,107 Views)

Have a look at some of the CLD example solutions posted in the certification board.

(Some comments: Learn about "state machines". Make an intuitive UI, not controls and indicators scattered randomly. Your case structure content differs only by a single diagram constant, everything that is the same belongs outside after the case structure. Decide on a reasonable loop rate. Instead of all these scattered LEDs, use an array of LEDs (at least for the three small ones)! Maybe do some error handling.)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,103 Views)