LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to control the movement of a custom picture in Labview 8.6?

Hi jacobi,

A course requires us to acquire the basic knowledge of labview in a very short period time, so I can't learn it systematically now. Perhaps I will take the courses afterwards.

So you  need to use a tool, but don't have time to learn how to use it? And you want to learn usage after you used that tool?

Don't get me wrong, but this is what I call "irony"! 😄

NI offers 3h and 6h courses. You should atleast spend 3h to learn the very basics as you will need more time to ask those very basic things you ask right now!

I now uses such a structure to load an image, can it be used here for this specific purpose?

Yes.

One more "very basic" advice for free: use Ctrl-U more often! 😄

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(810 Views)

@GerdW wrote:

Hi jacobi,

A course requires us to acquire the basic knowledge of labview in a very short period time, so I can't learn it systematically now. Perhaps I will take the courses afterwards.

So you  need to use a tool, but don't have time to learn how to use it? And you want to learn usage after you used that tool?

Don't get me wrong, but this is what I call "irony"! 😄

NI offers 3h and 6h courses. You should atleast spend 3h to learn the very basics as you will need more time to ask those very basic things you ask right now!

I now uses such a structure to load an image, can it be used here for this specific purpose?

Yes.

One more "very basic" advice for free: use Ctrl-U more often! 😄

Wow, the ctrl+u is amazing. 

I guess my main problem should be that I'm not familiar with many functions and controllers, LOL

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(797 Views)

Think about the training as a time investment: in netto, in the end you will save time. Without spending a few days with the available training material (I really advice to take Core 1 online training), you will end up wasting more of your time plus you did not really learn anything.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(790 Views)