LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the image display position on FP programmatically?

Hi All,

I need to change the IMAQ image display on FP programmatically.  I check the property node and find out it is read-only. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks a lot for any help.

Anne
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(4,202 Views)
Hi Anne,

In the subject line of your message you mention that you want to change the "image display position" while in the message body you mention that you want to change the "IMAQ image display". Which one of the two do you wish to change?

Which read-only property node did you try?

I am guessing you want to change the size of your IMAQ "Image Display" indicator and you tried the read-only "Bounds" property. To change the size of the image display area you can access the "Image Area : Size" property.

Hope this helps.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(4,190 Views)
I know how to do it now. 

Thanks a lot anyway.   🙂

Anne
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(4,165 Views)

I have the same problem.

Could Anne please tell me how you do it?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,842 Views)

use property "Position".

I attach a simple example. First select a grayscale image, run the vi and click "shift" button, you will see the image display moves.

Hope it helps.

Anne

Message 5 of 9
(3,839 Views)

Thank you very much Verg, that's very cool.

On the other hand, do you know how to display a picture automatically at the left top corner of the screen? There must be a setting to do this, and I am trying to display a picture full screen, but its position is always biased from the left top corner.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,823 Views)

To add, I have set the picture position to the original point at 0,0.

But how to set the original point to be displayed at the top left corner of the front panel each time I run?

Thank you.

Agnes

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,821 Views)

I use openG vis.  Goolge it and download it. It's free and open source. There is a vi called "Fit VI window to Content".

Hope it helps.

Anne

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,806 Views)

thanks! I will see this OpenG.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,803 Views)