LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add the mutiple random number together ? The random numbers are generated out of the for loop .

Ha, ha, ha -- too bad we can't "talk" by video phone and at least "wave our hands" in the air at each other!

Your "0" indicator is already inside a For loop -- in fact, it's inside two For loops.

I'll go back to my earlier suggestion.  Sit down and create a simple example (such as the one I made) that shows the "data", the "loop", what is inside where, and with respect to this very simple example, explain what you want to do.  [Ben -- you are Wise Beyond Your Years, and I should know as I suspect we are of a similar vintage.  Go, Stillers].

Bob Schor

Message 11 of 12
(325 Views)

Hi, that two for loops are for selecting the elements one by one from array . what we need to make a sum is the values after calculating . and they must stay in the each case structure .  if we put them out of the case structure , how can we deal with mutiple results if we only have one output . 5.jpg6.jpg8.jpg  this is the small example i can think of . Data is out of the for loop . But in the example the "data" only get one value . and the "numeric " is the 9 times of the "data" value. then what we need is this . 9.jpgWe need put  9  values  into the for loop from the "income values"  and add them together . that is my question .       Or  how can we  change all the 9 income values into the array  and then we can use the sum array function .  Thank you for your time again . 

@Bob_Schor wrote:

Ha, ha, ha -- too bad we can't "talk" by video phone and at least "wave our hands" in the air at each other!

Your "0" indicator is already inside a For loop -- in fact, it's inside two For loops.

I'll go back to my earlier suggestion.  Sit down and create a simple example (such as the one I made) that shows the "data", the "loop", what is inside where, and with respect to this very simple example, explain what you want to do.  [Ben -- you are Wise Beyond Your Years, and I should know as I suspect we are of a similar vintage.  Go, Stillers].

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(321 Views)