LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i can read binary file in labview as bloc-note?

Hi ,he binary file in bloc note 

When i open the binary file in bloc note and in labview, It does not give me the same thing.

How i can do it for to have the same think please?

thank you .

A.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,583 Views)

What is "bloc-note"?

I see you have something in notepad and in LabVIEW.

You do not have word wrap turned on in Notepad, so things are stretching farther to the right until it gets a carriage return character to force it to the next line.

Because there isn't much data on screen in notepad, it is hard to see if anything is the same.  Are you sure it is the same file?

Notepad has some characters in there that I typically don't see when I look at a binary file in Notepad.  What font are you using in Notepad?  Maybe you are using one where different characters get mapped out in the ASCII conversion table.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,545 Views)

I'm sorry bloc note it's notepad .
I am sure that the same file ,I slip the file on the notepad and I open it on labview. In fact I did this test in order to check if the file text or binary by check each character if it is among the usual characters of ascii code or not, I wanted to avoid the extension method. I do not know if there is another method to open the binary file on labview in order to treat it?

thank you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,498 Views)