LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i can avoid the delay in tektronix scope using labview drivers

Solved!
Go to solution

I have attached the image of scope. Help me to eliminate that delay using drivers....

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,443 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Polisetti

Hi Polisetti,

which "delay" are you talking about?

Just guessing: there's a LED lighted up next to a "Delay" button in the Horizontal settings of the scope!?

What does the manual of your scope say about that "Delay" button?

Which commands does it recommend to control the function of that button?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,441 Views)
Solution

Hi,

I want to take my oscilloscope image with 2 waveforms one above the other. I tried using the instrument drivers of oscilloscope Tektronix TDS3014C . Drivers version is 2.3 which is compatible for my labview version. How I can get the channel 1 waveform on above half of display and channel 2 on below half....????

Thanks in advance......

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,437 Views)

Hi Polisetti,

this basically is the same question as above: "How do I set some parameters of my scope?"

The answer also is the same: read the (programming) manual of your scope. It will tell you which SCPI commands to use (and their parameters)…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 4 of 6
(2,433 Views)

I'm using instrument driver and I'm able to set the triggering point as per my requirement using "acquisition start" option in acquisition configuration block....But it enabling the delay button.......

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,424 Views)
Solution

@Polisetti wrote:

Help me to eliminate that delay using drivers....

Did you even try to dig through the palette of the device driver?  For the delay, look at the VIs in the Configuration->Trigger palette.

As far as your channel configurations, maybe you should try tie Configuration->Channel palette.

The tools to do 95% of the functions are in that driver.  You just need to spend a small amount of time digging.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 6 of 6
(2,393 Views)