LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i get rid of old files previously networked to Distributed Sytem Manager so as to create a new network file, all files have been deleted off my laptop already?

6 old network files keep showing up in Labview even though they have been deleted from both labview and removed from my laptop. Why does labview insist on keeping them in this history as now it will not allow me to network a new file

All help appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,153 Views)

Hi kforde,

I am struggling to understand what you are referring to, could you please attach some screenshots with a detailed description. Are you talking about network published shared variables?

Thanks,

Ben L
Field Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,126 Views)
Got this issue resolved, basicaly what was happening was in the distributed system manager old copys of libraries which I had created previously and deleted kept showing up in my networked items and i could not delete them, what i had to do was to stop process and remove process on any that were showing up then reboot my laptop and this deleted them off the system altogether, this was time consuming for me as I had a load of old libraries to delete before i could network my new library. Eventually got it working after my laptop reboots.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,120 Views)