From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I make a labVIEW program for a linear CCD camera?

Hi, I'm pretty new at LabVIEW and I'm having a hard time figuring out how to connect my linear CCD image sensor (Toshiba TCD1304AP) with my computer. I know I need a DAQ device, what would work best for this particular CCD? After I got that connected, I need to create a LabVIEW program that displays the light detected by my CCD. Does anyone have a similar program or template I can use as a model? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,945 Views)

Hello,

I'm not sure the type of signal that is generated as an input to a DAQ device. This could either be an analog or digital input. The signal type will determine how you make your program in LabVIEW. You will also need to correlate the signal level to the light detected. That will be determined by your sensor. I don't have any programs or templates for this, but if you look at the basic analog or digital input examples, you might get a good starting point for DAQ device programming.

-Zach

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,912 Views)