LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I build and Oscilloscope that picks up readings from a charge pickup device and Keithley 6517A using DAQ?

I need to build an Oscilloscope (Labview 7) that is able to take readings from a KEITHLEY 6517A and also from a charge pickup device that will pick up electro static charges from a steel test piece dropped vertically across it into a faraday pail below where that charge is also picked up and measured.

Summary: Electrostatically charged steel test piece will be dropped into a vertical test rig. It will pass the top most charge pickup device and a reading is taken in a DAQ card. When the test piece drops to the Faraday pail bottom of the test rig, another charge pickup device will read the charge and is connected to Keithley 6517A as a control to Labview. I
wish to take the readings from Keithley and somehow input it into Labview's 2nd scope reading to ease data aquisition. Labvuew 1st scope will be showing the charge from the first pickup and also from the 2nd pickup resulting in a sudden peak, flat and a sudden valley in the meter's graph.

Please help as I am totally lost. Email me at :jonathanchye@yahoo.co.uk. Your contributions are very much appreciated!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,034 Views)