Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can receive the ACL after run VI.

Hi all

I created the VI with controls.

Every control has ACL.

Then I run VI.

How can I know about ACL when the VI was ran?

Respect

Iskander

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,483 Views)

Hi Iskander,

By ACL are you referring to an Access Control List? Could you explain in more detail what is it you are trying to return? As well, what version of LabVIEW are you using? Once I have more details I can help determine whether what you are trying to do is possible.

Thank you,

Emily C
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,452 Views)

Hi Emily C

Thanks

Yes, ACL is  Access Control List.

I have LV 2011.

I created the Project with NI Security.

I want to receive the Access Rights for every controls on my Project. 

How can I do this?

Regards

Iskander

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,440 Views)

Hi Iskander,

Could you please provide more details of how you set this up? What steps did you follow to create your access control lists? You say you have Access Rights for controls in your project. Could you please clarify what controls you're talking about, and how the access rights were applied to each control?

What will you be connecting the access rights to at the output? Will they be used as an input for another function, or are you going to wire them up to another VI?

It will be easier to help you determine how to build your application if I have a better understanding of exactly what you're trying to accomplish.

Thank you,

Emily C
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,395 Views)

Hi Emily C

Thanks

I created the small project.

How can I receive the security Boolean and Dial to OUT?

Best regards

Iskander.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,373 Views)

Hi Iskander,

Thank you for getting back to me with an example project. Could you please answer some more of the questions I asked in the last post?

1) What steps did you follow to create your access control lists?

2) You say you have Access Rights for controls in your project. Could you please clarify what controls you're talking about, and how the access rights were applied to each control?

3) What will you be connecting the access rights to at the output? Will they be used as an input for another function, or are you going to wire them up to another VI?

Once I have a better understanding of how your application is set up and what you're trying to accomplish I can do more research into resolving your issue.

Thank you,

Emily C
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,358 Views)