LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i combine x and y data to extract frequency value??

Hi you alls!! Have a great day ahead Smiley Happy

I'm newbie to Labview and have doubt and complications on combination of X data and Y data which is time and amplitude. My problem focus on its combination and then after combination i can extract the frequency and amplitude. 

Please help me Smiley Wink

Here i include my snippet as far as i'm doing.

Thanksssssss Cat Very Happy

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,156 Views)

Please explain what you mean by "combination" and with "extract". Do you want  to extract a certain range, a certain peak, or similar? Extract to where? What are the two columns?

Message 2 of 5
(3,120 Views)

Thanks 

the first column is time, and the second column is amplitude.

i want to get the average value of amplitude and frequency after X and Y has been combine.

i try to use build array function but at FFT waveform the X value is 0. Why? whereas i still get the value of X when i divide it with 1 to find frequency. 1/X

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,103 Views)

I would try something like this.  The idea is to make an average of your time differences and make that the dt of your waveform.  This does assume that your sample rate is nearly constant.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,005 Views)

Hi,

Sorry, I realize this is an old thread, but I am trying to do the same thing. Could you please send an example .vi of what is in the image? Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,029 Views)