LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I use Agilent B2902A in mode AMPS

Hello,

Please i want to supply a board with I=0.930mA and U=15V.

Can I change the exemple delivred "Agilent B2900 Series Output DC Volts.vi" from mode voltage to mode amps.

Cordially.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,297 Views)

@OuadieAdnan wrote:

Hello,

Please i want to supply a board with I=0.930mA and U=15V.

Can I change the exemple delivred "Agilent B2900 Series Output DC Volts.vi" from mode voltage to mode amps.

Cordially.

Not sure what you are trying to do.  You can either control current or voltage, but not both at the same time.  You can control voltage and let the current be what it wants to be (the most common mode), or you can control current and let the voltage be what it wants to be.

I think you have a basic misunderstanding of "power requirements and/or specifications".  From what you stated above, I am assuming whatever you are supplying power to needs 15 V and will draw 0.930 mA (which I don't believe - did you mean 0.930 Amps?).

In that case, just supply the voltage and monitor the current.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,259 Views)

Thank PROVEN ZEALOT for your reponse,

I found a solution for that but i still have a probleme in measurement, the values in display of the Agilent B2902A,

• Either I get the same current display and an almost similar voltage value
  • Either I get the same voltage display and a value almost similar in current

I do not know how I can have both measurements displayed on the LCD.

Cordially.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,992 Views)