LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I stop playing sound files if a falling edge is detected?

Hi all,

I want to realize an easy function in labview, read the data from DAQ, if an rising edge is detected, play .wav files, if a falling edge is detected, stop playing files.

I know how to play sound files, I realized it using case structure as shown in the picture, but I don't know how to interrupt it if falling edges are detected...

Could anyone give me some suggestions? My code is attached.

Thank you very much!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,926 Views)

Use Sound output start/Sound Output Stop for Rising and Falling Edge (Configure outside the loop once before the Loop Executes)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4
(2,882 Views)

Palanivel,

Do you have an example showing that?  I haven't seen any sound VI's called "Sound Output Stop for Rising and Falling Edge".

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,863 Views)

If this is intended to run in a lab environment, you're probably okay; if this is going to be in a cubicle, your co-workers will probably want to strangle you.  I'm just sayin'.  😉

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,843 Views)