LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I find the corresponding frequency of the first 6 peaks of a FFT on my signal?

While doing FFT on my signal from DAQ, I could get the maximum and the index from the Array Max and Min function in Labview. The problem is that I can only get one number and even this number does not give the frequency in which it happens. The index is close to frequency though but it is an integer!! Magnitude and Phase of FFT are not important for me. the Frequency at which the Peaks happening is important for me. 

I also used Peak detector.vi. I connected it to the output of FFT as its input and also I connected the output to the Array of indicators which I gen nothing when I run the program. 

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,937 Views)

It is best if you  attach your VI with some typicla data saved as default so we can see what you are doing and what your data looks like.

Also consider Extract Multiple Tones Information.vi.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,933 Views)

Thank you, here I attached my VI but since I do not have access to the DAQ system right now, I put a simulated signal. Inside my VI, I have marked the problems. I tried three methods but each one has problems. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,884 Views)