From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I create multiple signals from one input

I am currently working on a VI that allows me to essentially create dummy signals, I have a signal generator that can create a wavefform e.g. sawtooth, sinusoid and allow the user to change variable like frequency, pulse, amplitude and the main issue I am stuggling with my signal generator cannot place multiple signals in the same time window at this current moment in time I can only get one signal to appear and then switch to the next asked for signal. The reason I am completing this project is for multiple sensor inputs that will be switched 24/7 and the output waveform will need to be a channel that represents the 13 channels but does not add these waveforms together.

If I need to post a screenshot of my VI to help understand what I am completing then that would be more than satisfactory.

Thank you so much

Regards
Juan Pedro

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,636 Views)

Post an actual VI, not just a screenshot.  If we can see what functions you are already using, and can play with the code, we can tell you what is the best way to combine multiple signals.

If you are using Express VI's, it might be the Merge Signals function.  If you are using waveforms, yoy might just need to build them into an array.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,614 Views)