LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I control the rfsg_resample and write (complex input).vi when it runs infinitely?!

I'm doing an RF project using the fm_sound_transmitter example. Unfortunately, the rfsg_resample and write (complex input).vi  goes crzy and runs infinitely! therefore, I can't hear any sound at the RFSA receiver! Any idea guys? I will attach the example for you to try!
Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,315 Views)
I posted this question here because I believe my hardware is all fine. I think it's a software problem in the loop inside this sub vi!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,294 Views)
Hey muslim,

I don't think there is a problem with the example code. I tested it and it worked fine for me. When you say it waits indefinitely, does it wait at the Resample and Write VI or in the loop? Does the status say "Downloading" or "Generating"? If it says "Generating" then the code is working correctly. It will wait in the loop indefinitely until either the user presses the stop button or there is an error. I would double check the code on your receiving side. If you can't hear the file I would make sure that you are correctly demodulating and then playing the sound file back correctly.
Regards,

Chris Delvizis
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,280 Views)