LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I control PIC programmer with LabVIEW

Hi Paul, 
would you kindly post a version of MPLAB in LabVIEW?  or can ibox me at dvufamily@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 48
(1,323 Views)

Hello Dear, 

I am Trying to Connect PICKIT 4  With LabVIEW ,but we r facing  some Problem related the programming CMD. Please Guide  me How to Flash the data Through LabVIEW using PICKIT 4

Thanks

Ayush  

Ayush
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 48
(1,212 Views)

Please Guide me How to resolve the Problem.

PICKIT 4 Communicate With LabVIEW

Ayush
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 48
(1,212 Views)

Pictures are always very handy debugging tools, NOT!!!!

But are you sure your Select063.hex file that you want to program to your chip is actually in the same directory as your MPLAB executable? If not it would be helpful to change the working directory path to the directory where that file is really located.

Another option would be to specify the full path on the command line but that can potentially fail if the path contains any spaces. In that case you need to place the entire path within double quotes, but it is not guaranteed that the command line parser inside the MPLAB executable can actually deal with quoted parameter values.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 48
(1,194 Views)

Dear Team we r again Try to communicate PICKIT 4 to LabVIEW ,But we r Facing  some Error ,Please Guide me How to resolve this Problem. Some time Gives Error Hex Files Not Found, and Some time found Programmer Not Found

Ayush
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 48
(1,157 Views)

Hello everyone, we r resolve this problem 

1, install Microchip IDE V6.0 version 

Ayush
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 48
(1,095 Views)