From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I choose the channel to acquire signals from a DAQ

Hello,

I put here my VI.

I have configured some acquisition signals with a simulated periphéric (PCI 6221) with MAX to acquire a voltage.

I would like during the execution of my VI to pick what signal I would acquire or not with a boolean, but I don't know how do that...

Can someone could help me please ?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,893 Views)

Can you include the missing sub-vi?

>

"There is a God shaped vacuum in the heart of every man which cannot be filled by any created thing, but only by God, the Creator, made known through Jesus." - Blaise Pascal
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,885 Views)
yes sorry this is the VIS
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,879 Views)

You need to be more clear. Do you want to keep acquiring data from all three channels and display them in different graphs? In that case, do you want to use three booleans to start/stop acquiring data for each channel?

OR, do you just want to have one graph and start/stop displaying the acquisition on it using the three booleans?

Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,874 Views)
I want to have one graph and I choose with the booleans what signals I will put on the graph.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,867 Views)
OK great. And, you need to remember since you just have one card, you cannot have three AI channels running simultaneously for the same DAQ card, otherwise you will get a resource conflict. Have a look at the attached example (it's an NI example that I modified) which should satisfy what you want. If you have any questions, please post back!
Message Edited by Adnan Z on 06-30-2009 10:59 AM
Adnan Zafar
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,856 Views)

ok thank you, but I have Labview 8.5 and the example is for Labview 8.6...

Is it the same that the example in 8.5 version?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,835 Views)
Here you go; saved for version 8.0
Message Edited by Adnan Z on 07-01-2009 10:55 AM
Adnan Zafar
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,819 Views)