LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Save Multiple signals that are coming from different While loops in a single Excel file

I've got little programs running each on a different while loop in a different Event structure. How can I save their data in the same file

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,464 Views)

Can you post your code?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,435 Views)

From what I am seeing, I would only have 1 look with an Event Structure.  It can handle the writing to both of your instruments since it only happens when you push a button.

Now for the reading, I would have a loop for each of those.  You can just use the global variables to hold the latest values.  Then your logging loop can just grab the latest values (ie read the globals) every X amount of time (whatever you want your logging rate to be).

So I am counting 4 loops: User Interface, Read Instrument 1, Read Instrument 2, Logger.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 4 of 6
(2,425 Views)

Thanks I'll give it a try

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,422 Views)

Actually I forgot there is another detail there is actually another loop meant to take the Voltage mesurement (and the other 2 as well ) tried some stuff sadly didn't work any idea how to fix it ?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,395 Views)