From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I set up a LabView ActiveX server?

Are there any documenation or sample program which is about how to setup a LabView ActiveX server? my C++ program will dynamically call VI and then pass the integer to Labview program via ActiveX and then perform some control of digital oscillscope. Do anyone help me? thanks for help so much......It is in hurry......please help..............

CowCow
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,370 Views)
From the NI knowledge base...

Problem: How do I enable LabVIEW as an ActiveX Server?

Solution: Under Edit >> Preferences >> Server: Configuration, select ActiveX as a protocol and enable all server resources. Under Edit >> Preferences >> Server: Exported VIs, list the name of all VIs that can be accessed remotely. You can include the full path to the VI, or just list its name. Wildcard characters are valid. You can explicitly deny access to certain VIs by clicking the Deny Access button. Note that changes to the Server will not take effect until LabVIEW is relaunched.
Message 2 of 2
(2,370 Views)