LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can I use TDMS Icon to save a WaveForm Chart?

I have a Waveform Chart in which there are 3 function showed.

Now I desire to save data with TDMS Icon.

To Waveform Chart arrive a Cluster of Real Number, but when i can't connect a cable: see the picture.

How can i solve this problem?

00.JPG

Thanks,
Vanny

)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(

Sweet, Beautiful and Young Female Physicist (SBYFP)
(I speak a not very good english, so If U are Italian LabVIEW expert speak in Italian, if U speak in Eglish... please speak easy;) )
My e-mail for personal contact: vanessaricciardi@live.it_NO_SPAM_PLEASE
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,939 Views)

You cannot use the local variable of the chart to save anything. You would need to use the History property to save the current data and the TDMS Write will not accept that data type either. You could convert the history data to a 1D waveform data type.

Message Edited by Dennis Knutson on 02-09-2010 09:37 AM
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,930 Views)

Thanks Dannis. Are U sure that I cannot use the local variable of the chart to save anything?

I think that it's possible... 😉

Thanks,
Vanny

)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(

Sweet, Beautiful and Young Female Physicist (SBYFP)
(I speak a not very good english, so If U are Italian LabVIEW expert speak in Italian, if U speak in Eglish... please speak easy;) )
My e-mail for personal contact: vanessaricciardi@live.it_NO_SPAM_PLEASE
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,915 Views)
I should have been clearer. You cannot use the local variable to save anything except the very last value for each plot. So, in order to save everything, you would have to do a file write each time the chart is updated.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,912 Views)