LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holding Min and Max

Solved!
Go to solution

Just tried it and it doesn't seem to be holding any past values. Like if my data readings were 20, 21, 25, 20 in that order, it would show up as the max=20 and min=20

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,204 Views)

Just a tip, all the pictures people have been posting are snippets, which means you can actually drag them straight onto your block diagram and have the code exactly as written, in case you don't know what some function is based on it's icon. If dragging doesn't work, sometimes it is a problem with the browser, so try just downloading the picture and then dragging from windows explorer.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,201 Views)

I got that part added in and values still aren't holding. Could it be because it's reading values at the same time it's creating the min and max?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,200 Views)

Time to post your VI.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,198 Views)

Hi, 

I am having a problems getting the maximum and min value from a 1D array in a while loop on LabVIEW. I have tried different operation but there are not comparable, so am just ask for any help I can get pls. Below is a picture of where am at and the file for my LabVIEW.i have tried both the waveform and array component to get the max and min but it is not compatible with the 1D array 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,035 Views)

@philip_97 wrote:

i have tried both the waveform and array component to get the max and min but it is not compatible with the 1D array 

You don't have a 1D array. You are sending data to a chart as fast as the hardware allows. All you need is use the NXG equivalent of a ptbypt min&max (not sure if that exists) or take the min and max of your data and then maintain the min and max in a shift register. Don't show us a picture of code that works. Show us a picture of what you tried to unsuccessfully get the min&max.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,026 Views)