From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlight cell in array of clusters

Hi,

i have question about array of clusters. I want to do some list of commands where i use table of arrays. In array are 2 tables one string and one image controller. I found code that find me active (clicked cell in this array but is there any way how to highlight this cell? I tried to changed background color of this cluster but this change color for whole table. Can you help me. My program is attached.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,690 Views)

Hi,

in an array all elements share the same properties - with only one exception: their value! Point. No way around.

You have to use something different then this property. Maybe you could put an array of colorboxes behind your (transparent) table to mimic the highlighting by setting the colors...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 5
(2,687 Views)

Add a color box to the cluster; put it behind the object to want to highlight, and make sure that object has a transparent background.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,676 Views)

Ok guys i will try this

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,661 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,646 Views)