cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hey everyone,

I recently downloaded the IMAQ/Vision and Motion module for Labview 2010, but for some reason the Region of Interest module isn't in Vision Utilities where it's supposed to be. Could someone tell me how to get the ROI module please?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,388 Views)

Hi,

What order did you install your software?  You should install in the following order:

1.Environment

2.Modules

3.Toolkits

4.Drivers

Trying checking in the Measurment and Automation Explorer (MAX).  In MAX, clicking on software allows you to view, launch, and update your installed National Instruments software.

Check that the module is installed here.  Expand 'Software' to see all installed software.

You can also try repairing your install.  Click Change/Remove Software when 'Software' is selected.

Hope this helps!

Lewis Gear CLA
LabVIEW UAV

Message 2 of 5
(2,364 Views)

Thanks for your reply Lewis! I opened up the Measurement and Automation Explorer and it showed that I had downloaded NI-IMAQ 4.5, NI-IMAQ I/O 2.4, and NI-IMAQdx 3.7. Would the Region of Interest module be a separate download or would it be included in the IMAQ module? If it is a separate download could you leave a link down below? Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,340 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author TheNewGuy

Hey,

The Region of Interest module requires the NI Vision Development Module.  Try this link for a download.

The NI-IMAQ drivers are included in the NI Vision Acquisition Software.

Hope this fixes your problem.  Post back if not!

Lewis Gear CLA
LabVIEW UAV

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,311 Views)

It's working! Thank you so much for your help Lewis! 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,282 Views)