From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with school labview assignment

Solved!
Go to solution

KleinNeko_0-1613484017214.png

Hello,

I dont really understand subtask 2 and how i should do it.

Thanks for help 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,276 Views)

Hi KleinNeko,

@KleinNeko wrote:

I dont really understand subtask 2 and how i should do it.

Read the explanation using this "external link" to understand the task!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,267 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,259 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author KleinNeko

First, let's look at the requirements for Attribute 1.  It states the LED should be on if the number is between 10 and 100 AND is even (ie has a divisor of 2).  Is the "between" inclusive or exclusive (do we count 10 and 100)?  You definitely should not be using the Multiply here.  Since you are testing for an even value, you should by trying to divide by 2 using Quotient & Remainder and seeing if the remainder is 0.  You should AND this result with the In Range & Coerce result.  The result of the AND should be wired straight to the terminal.

Now the second attribute.  Use a loop with shift registers.  The idea being that you use Quotient & Remainder to divide by 10.  Each time you divide, the remainder will be from the 1's place and the quotient will be everything else.  So you can loop until the quotient is 0 or until the previous remainder is different from the current remainder.  While the result of the equality check to Attribute 2.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,243 Views)

@crossrulz  ha scritto:

While the result of the equality check to Attribute 2.

crossrulz meant: "Wire the result of the equality check to Attribute 2."  😉

Paolo
-------------------
LV 7.1, 2011, 2017, 2019, 2021
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,235 Views)