LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with failed login when downloading drivers

I attempted to download drivers online and it doesn't work for me and I do have a MyNI account set up?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,333 Views)

It should work.  Which driver were you looking for?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,330 Views)

Hey BillBrown,

Can you describe what is not working with your driver downloads?  If you have an NI.com account you should be able to download any drivers that you need from www.ni.com/drivers

Please post back if you have any more issues with downloading your drivers.

Kevin Fort
Principal Software Engineer
NI
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,312 Views)

I'm sorry, I should have been more explicit. My login fails when I attempt to find instrument drivers from the using front panel'shelp menu.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,308 Views)

I just logged in and it worked well..

When you login, do you use your nick: BillBrown

or do you use your email address associated with your account?  <<<<  should use this one.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,301 Views)

Hey BillBrown,

Have you tried just loggin in on ni.com/drivers to download what you are looking for?  I would be interested to know whether your login not working is tied to using it through LabVIEW or the entire ni.com site in general.  Please respond with any questions.

Kevin Fort
NI
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,299 Views)

I didn't have any problem from the NI website only when I try logging in through the help menu. The help menu login asks you for your email address and your password but it won't log me in that way. FYI, I am running BDS LabView 8.6 It could be my I.T. screenage running interference. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,289 Views)

Hey BillBrown,

Any other issues I found with logging in this way were a result of IT controls or other firewalls which needed to have exceptions made.  I would suggest just using www.ni.com/idnet in the meantime.  If you have any additional questions please post back.

Kevin Fort
NI
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,285 Views)