LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with MathScript

My long rigorous substitution of the values for the x and y of the reference equationMy long rigorous substitution of the values for the x and y of the reference equationReference EquationReference EquationThe values of k for which its x and y components be substituted to the reference equationThe values of k for which its x and y components be substituted to the reference equationSorry if the answer sounds obvious, but I really want to know whether there is a way if I can declare a function of f(x,y) a differential equation function and have other functions substitute their corresponding values to the declared function? My MathScript node is attached with a reference from a textbook. My topic is about Adaptive Runge Kutta 45 or the Runge-Kutta Fehlberg. What I really want to do is declare the function, then for every value of k1, k2, k3 etc. is that I want to only input the f(xk1, yk2) so that I don't have to retype every single k for every other differential equation.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,018 Views)

Hello Ryan,

Within LabVIEW there is a Runge Kutta 45 vi that is found in the Mathematics » Differential Eqs » ODE on the Tools Palette. It accepts a number of input parameters. You can create other functions that determine your inputs, as long as the output of those functions are the same data type as the required input of the Runge Kutta 45 vi accepts. 

The information on this function is here:

https://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361R-01/gmath/ode_runge_kutta_4th_order/ 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,984 Views)